Getting My Blog SEO Right
So, SEO, we’ve all heard of it, but do you really understand it. Firstly, if you don’t understand it, it means search engine optimisation.
SEO is really important for marketers, but obviously we’re not all SEO experts, yours truly included. So here are some simple tips to try and work too on your blogs, and if you want more advice, google is an excellent tool.
1. Focus on 1 or 2 long tail keywords that match the intent of your ideal audience for that blog
2. Don’t forget to use these keywords within your blog, more than once would be great
3. Make sure your blog is mobile friendly. More and more people are using their phones to digest content, so make sure they can read it on it.
4. Optimise your meta description for the blog. It’s usually about 300 characters, so try to use them all
5. Put in photos and make sure they have the right attributes in the metadata section for the photo
6. Link internally to other content on your website
7. Link externally too, maybe to where you’ve got certain information from or even better, linking back to your own social media channels perhaps. Just make sure if you do that, it’s relevant to the content.
If you’ve any further questions, our team consists of some brilliant SEO experts who you can chat to. Just drop me a line [email protected] and I’ll be happy to put you in touch.